Monday 20 September 2010

Early Planning stages

Lyrics Synopsis

Before the song starts, with the intro of the drums playing we plan to show a band, but focused on the drummer, beating the drums.

0:10Well Sometimes I Go Out, By Myself, And I Look Across The Water. <----- We plan to have our actor wake up from bed at this point, she's going to reach from her bed to turn the radio on

0:20And I Think Of All The Things, Of What You're Doing, And in my head I Paint A Picture.<----- This is possibly where she starts lip synching to the music, she gets up from the bed and into the bathroom where a mirror will show her reflection singing back at her but from another scene (the ''stagey'' scene)

0:30Since I've Come Home, Well My Body's Been A Mess, And I Miss Your ginger Hair, And The Way You Like To Dress.<----- We would have fast cuts to the things mentioned like the 'hair' and the 'dress'

0:39Oh Wont You Come On Over, Stop Making A Fool Out Of Me, Why Dont You Come On Over, Valerie.<----------- Here she can be pretending to be singing on a comb

Valerie
Valerie<---- We can use a match on action of our actor opening a door to her room, whilst the door changes to the door of her dressing room on stage
Valerie


1:05Did You Have To Go To Jail, Put Your House Out Up For Sale, Did You Get A Good Lawyer. <----- At this part we could do our flashbacks of her performing on stage to her 'performing' in her house

1:15I Hope You Didnt Catch A Tan, I Hope You Find The Right Man, Who'll Fix It For You.

1:24
Are You Shopping Anywhere, Change The Color Of Your Hair, And Are You Busy.

1:33
Did You Have To Pay That Fine, That You Were Dodging All The Time, Are You Still Dizzy.

1:42Well Since I Come Home, Well My Body's Been A Mess, And I Miss Your Tender Hair, And The Way You Like To Dress.

1:53Oh Wont You Come On Over, Stop Making A Fool Out Of Me, Oh Why Dont You Come On Over, Valerie.

2:04Valerie
Valerie
Valerie

2:19
Well Sometimes I Go Out, By Myself, And I Look Across The Water.<--------Here we wanted to replicate the Jay Z commercial by having water coming from her hands
2:27And I Think Of All The Things, What You're Doing, And In My Head I Paint A Picture.

2:37Since I've Come Home, Well My Body's Been A Mess, And I Miss Your Tender Hair, And The Way You Like To Dress.Oh Why Don't You Come On Over Valerie

2:59
Valerie
Valerie
Valerie <------- she could lip synch this part at the concert
Valerie
Valerie
Valerie
Valerie
3:33Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment