Sunday 3 October 2010

Questionnaire towards our Target Audience

Because our target audience is young we aren't able to post any visual photos of their responses to our questions.

Here are the list of questions I asked my target audience

Crystal, 10

How old are you? 10

Do you like music? Sometimes

When you watch music videos, what are the things you like to see?
Well I don't really like watching music videos but I like dancing and I usually like singers but the girl singers.

What is your favourite type of music? music like Katy Perry sings

(when we described the concept of our music video towards our interviewee we asked for her opinion) - It sounds like fun music video, and I like the song Valerie and your video kinda reminds me of Hannah Montana because the singer sounds like her.

What are your favourite movies? I have a lot like Twitches, Karate Kid

From this interview I was able to get an idea of the type of area we would aim our video towards such as Disney because Hannah Montana, Twitches, are all part of the pop culture of young children that they like.






Towards our older spectrum of our target audience I conducted a video interview and asked the same questions towards our interviewee. From her answers it helped us define what exactly we wanted our music video to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment